In nearly every 21st century organisation, multi-disciplined teams, form, re-form and re-group many times over. Yet only a few teams actually deliver really fantastic results. Is your ‘team’ really effective, or is it a team in name only, hampered by:
- Disparate interests and aims?
- Being too big?
- A lack of psychological safety?
- Entrenched team dysfunctions?
- Delusional key players?
- Low engagement in taking action?
- Being very newly formed and too hesitant?
- Being too close-knit and prone to groupthink?
- Habitual, un-productive meetings?
- Too many collusive ‘corridor’ discussions?
We use action based learning techniques to build and re-build capability in work-based teams to:
- Bring structure and good meeting behaviours to the team gatherings
- Allow leaders to contribute freely to team meetings, rather than being distracted by the task of chairing
- Ensure everyone contributes as fully as possible
- Constructively tackle conflict and the difficult behaviours that get in the way
- Commit to practical plans that actually get things done
- Freely share knowledge and capitalise on promising ideas.
Your coach will consult with key team members prior to the coaching session to agree the important agenda and contract for confidentiality.
We can use team diagnostics such as the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)™ or the Aston Team Performance Inventory (ATPI) to assist with team profiling if required.
Contact Us to take the brave first steps to tackle true team performance.