Everyone has leadership potential, but not everyone has a job title that says so. Is this you, or someone whose potential you want to unleash?:
- Leading difficult change in your business, with your team, customers or suppliers?
- Needing new ways to tackle challenging behaviour in others?
- Unsure where next to take your career?
- Gearing up to make a positive impact at a key event?
- Striving to deliver an impossible workload, without an official structure to do so?
- Re-assessing health, well-being or life plans?
- Transitioning to greater responsibilities or a new role?
1:1 leadership coaching is perfect for anyone open to learning more about the dynamics of themselves and others. Thinkfreer leadership coaching programmes deliver brain-friendly, easy-to-apply, practices alogngside space for bigger ideas. Programmes are personalised and tailored to your schedule in manageable chunks over 3 to 12 months. Sessions can be delivered virtually, face-to-face, or a blend of both.
Coaching is confidential between coach and coachee so you can be assured of protected time out of your normal day-to-day, time to think, explore and plan.
Your coach will:
- Listen without judgement
- Keep your focus on the important things
- Stretch your thinking about all possible options
- Build out your natural strengths
- Explore unhelpful thoughts or behaviours
- Introduce you to the best techniques we’ve come across for maximising personal impact, when and where it counts
- Hold you accountable for putting changes in place that you need to commit to.