Everyone has leadership potential, but not everyone has the job title that says so. Is this you, or someone whose potential you want to unleash?:
- Leading change in your business, with your team, customers or suppliers?
- Needing new ways to tackle challenging behaviour in others?
- Working through some big decisions?
- Preparing to make a positive impact at a key event?
- Striving to deliver, without an official structure or mandate to do so?
- Re-assessing work/life balance or career direction?
- Transitioning to greater responsibilities or a new role?
Individual coaching is for anyone who is open to learning more about themselves and others. It’s a great way of pursuing self-development in manageable chunks of time (normally 1 to 2 hours) over a period of 3 to 12 months.
Coaching is confidential between coach and coachee so you can be assured of protected time out of your normal day-to-day, time to think, reflect, explore and plan.
Your coach will:
- Listen with an open and interested mind
- Reflect the important things back to you
- Ask questions to get you thinking about all possible options
- Help you build on your natural strengths and sharpen your performance
- Introduce you to the best techniques we’ve come across for maximising personal effectiveness, when and where it counts
- Hold you accountable for putting changes in place that you want and need to commit to.